MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
Stress...
Thursday, April 18, 2013 • 9:03 PM • 0 comments

I come across the picture (above) of Jong Kook oppa. He's so HOT. 

I already got my marks for viva yesterday and I got 19/22. I didn't expect that I got high marks but my marks for the written report is so low //huhuhu//. The teacher give me permission to improve my report and I already edit my report in my computer. But the problem is my printer is not working and the deadline for the report is tomorrow //sigh// Tomorrow also is the deadline for the Math assignment and I didn't even finished typing the answers yet //double sigh// I hope my teacher allow me to send the assignment next week //praying earnestly//

I have to do a surgery tomorrow //kidding// Actually tomorrow I have Biology experiment where we have to dissect a rat. I told my friends that they have to hurriedly catch me if I fainted while dissecting the rat //hahaha//









  


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Finally...
  • Totally Forgot
  • I actually watch it
  • Should I watch it???
  • What should I give him???
  • My Latest BF