MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
What I want...
Monday, April 22, 2013 • 8:30 AM • 0 comments

Everybody keep asking me what I want as my bday present. Well~ I want...

1. Faddy Robot stadium jacket (2011 Old School Faddy)

I immediately fell in love with this jacket when I first saw it on Faddy Robot website. I want this jacket even more when I saw Jong Kook oppa wearing it in Running Man episode 20.


2. Ticket to Kim Jong Kook fanmeet in Malaysia
Some of you may already know that Jong Kook oppa is coming to Malaysia this June.

3. FT Island and/or Kim Jong Kook merchandise

That's all I want. Hehehe




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Stress...
  • Finally...
  • Totally Forgot
  • I actually watch it
  • Should I watch it???
  • What should I give him???
  • My Latest BF