MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
#37thKJKDayHappy
Thursday, April 25, 2013 • 9:47 AM • 0 comments

Today is 25th April and it's Jong Kook oppa's birthday //clap// I want to give him a present but I don't know what to give him. Sorry Jong Kook oppa. I just can give you my heart //fainted// //slap myself//

Today in school I have a funny conversation with my friend...
Me: //watching Jong Kook oppa performances in my laptop//
Friend: Why you always watching him?
Me: Why? Why I can't watch him?
Friend: Because I don't like him.
Me: //whatever//
Friend: He's old. Why he's not married yet?
Me: //silent//
Friend: Maybe he's waiting to get married with you.
Me: CORRECT!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!
I don't mind marrying an old man as long as that person is Jong Kook oppa //slap myself again//

Today I'm gonna listen to all Jong Kook oppa's songs and watch all his performances //Kim Jong Kook medley// Jong Kook oppa please make a comeback this year //waiting patiently//









PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • What I want...
  • Stress...
  • Finally...
  • Totally Forgot
  • I actually watch it
  • Should I watch it???
  • What should I give him???
  • My Latest BF