MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
Busted
Wednesday, May 1, 2013 • 12:29 AM • 0 comments

Today my father borrow my laptop. So, I just lend him my laptop without any thoughts. When I'm walked behind my father, I saw him opening Google Chrome. Then it hits me - my Google Chrome theme is Jong Kook oppa picture //busted// Good thing my father didn't say anything but he give me a weird look //scary//


Also, today my father feels irritate with me. I keep asking something that really difficult find. I don't know why lately I have so many craving. First, I'm craving for coconut juice. My father went all over the town just to find coconut juice //sorry daddy// Then, I'm craving for coconut pudding and coconut pudding can only be found on the other side of the state. After that, I'm craving for mint-chip ice-cream. My parents went to all the supermarkets in my town and they still can't find the ice-cream. And the weirdest craving I have is I'm craving something sour to drink. I didn't have any specific type of drinks in my mind. I just want any drink that is sweet but have a little hint  of sourness in it //I must be going crazy//







PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • #37thKJKDayHappy
  • What I want...
  • Stress...
  • Finally...
  • Totally Forgot
  • I actually watch it
  • Should I watch it???
  • What should I give him???
  • My Latest BF