MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
Hangout with LAAWLY
Saturday, May 11, 2013 • 1:29 PM • 0 comments

On Wednesday, I went out with my friends <LAAWLY>. Liyana and I were planning to hangout with them after exam. But Zaty said she will go back to college this Friday. So, we all decided to go hangout on Wednesday.



We went to have lunch together at Pizza Hut.

Hawaiian Chicken Pizza

Mushroom Soup

Seafood Lasagna 

After that, we went to a bookstore because Sheril want to buy novels. I really have a good time but unfortunately Atiqah couldn't be with us. So, we planning to go hangout again after our exam.




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Busted
  • #37thKJKDayHappy
  • What I want...
  • Stress...
  • Finally...
  • Totally Forgot
  • I actually watch it
  • Should I watch it???
  • What should I give him???
  • My Latest BF