MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
Bored (?)
Thursday, May 30, 2013 • 1:55 AM • 0 comments


It's D-7 of school holiday and I'm bored like crazy //did I just said that (?)// I never felt bored during holidays before...
I know why I feel bored in this holiday. usually me and my family went on a trip during holiday. but holiday this time, we didn't go anywhere... I beggin' on my knees for my daddy to take me on a trip. but he always ignore me //crying//  I can't stay at home all day. It made me go insane.

To my classmates : Be ready. I might come back to school as a crazy girl. Don't feel shocked like Jong Kook oppa in the picture below.


What made me go more insane is Jong Kook oppa is coming to Malaysia. Jong Kook oppa, I know you want to come to Malaysia to visit me //slap myself// but please don't come here. Is not like I can meet you. It just made my heart hurt. But if you really want to meet me //slap myself again// I'm the one that will go to Korea and look for you.



I think that my holiday will be fun next week. Nafisah and I are planning to go shopping and LAAWLY is planning to do a slumber party. The main event of the slumber party is Running Man marathon //yoohoo//


That's all for today. I want to watch Running Man ep 147. To Running Man editor : Please don't edit out too much of Jong Kook oppa's scenes. I noticed that Jong Kook have so little air time on recent episodes.




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Hangout with LAAWLY
  • Busted
  • #37thKJKDayHappy
  • What I want...
  • Stress...
  • Finally...
  • Totally Forgot
  • I actually watch it
  • Should I watch it???
  • What should I give him???