MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
On a Rainy Day
Monday, July 15, 2013 • 8:53 PM • 0 comments

This post is written on a rainy day //cold// //shivering// In this rainy day, I feel like I want to jump off a building. But I'm afraid if I attempt suicide, who will take care of Jong Kook oppa //slap myself//


Speaking about Jong Kook oppa, Nong finally approve him. She always said that she dislikes him. But after she saw my laptop wallpaper, she said Jong Kook oppa is not bad and he looks handsome when his hair is done like that //happy// Well~ I think she still dislikes him but the percentage of the dislikes is decreasing.


Speaking about Jong Kook oppa's hair, I don't really like his current hairstyle. He still look cute but the front part of his hair look weird. But he still looks cute.


Jong Kook oppa just got back from HK and he didn't bring me along //slap myself//. He said he want to come to Malaysia this Sept.. I already said to him millions of time not to come here but he still want to come. Why are you so disobedient?

                                      Those biceps //melting// //slap myself//

Someone ask me: "You said you're a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus. But why you always post about Kim Jong Kook? You hardly post about FT Island and never post anything about ZE:A".
Well~ I am a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus. But I currently went crazy about Jong Kook oppa. And my heart, mind and soul won't stop thinking about Jong Kook oppa //weird sentence// //vomit//

                                                            //cute//



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Bored (?)
  • Hangout with LAAWLY
  • Busted
  • #37thKJKDayHappy
  • What I want...
  • Stress...
  • Finally...
  • Totally Forgot
  • I actually watch it
  • Should I watch it???