MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
Hungry, Sleepy, Tired
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 • 10:07 PM • 0 comments


It's been such a long time since I last update my blog. That's probably because I just got back from an unplanned hiatus. Why it's an unplanned hiatus??? Well~ that simply because I never plan to be in a hiatus mood but I don't have any other choice when my father didn't reload my broadband. I didn't go online for a full month. I didn't know any new songs and the latest episode of variety shows. I feel like I was living inside a cave for the entire month.



You all must probably be wondering about the meaning of the title. Well~ I currently feeling hungry, sleepy and tired. I'm starving to death right now. //why?// Because a lot of people said I'm fat. So, I currently on a strict diet. I'm feel soo~ sleepy. My mother said that I'm fat because I sleep too much, so I'm currently reducing my sleeping time. Yes~ I'm tired. I have so many things to do. I need to finish and submit my math assignment next week  plus I need to study because trial exam is just around the corner. Also, I still have to make time to go to the gym. I guess people will be happy if I have Jong Kook oppa's muscle. I don't know what is their problem that they keep saying I'm fat, it's not like I'm using their money to buy me food. The most important thing is I don't see myself fat.


Today, I watch Let's Go Dream Team (ZE:A ep) with my mother. My mother said that ZE:A's Taeheon is handsome and said he didn't looks like a Korean. My mother was rooting him all the time. I was shocked. I thought my mother likes Leeteuk because she also said that Leeteuk is handsome when we watch Suju interview on E!News Asia. I have pointed Hongki to my mother, but unfortunately she didn't give any comment //sad// Also, I have pointed Jong Kook oppa when we were watching Running Man and my mother said that Jong Kook oppa looks like my cousin. I was so shocked because I didn't see the resemblance.


Today also is my father's birthday //applause// I give him a set of outfit. I guess my gift is so obvious because when I hand him my present, my father said "an outfit again". Well~ I cannot think any other present to give him. Nong suggest that I give my father a watch but my father never wear a watch. So, I just give him an outfit again. Happy Birthday to my father~

                              daddy~ a love from your son-in-law //slap myself//



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • On a Rainy Day
  • Bored (?)
  • Hangout with LAAWLY
  • Busted
  • #37thKJKDayHappy
  • What I want...
  • Stress...
  • Finally...
  • Totally Forgot
  • I actually watch it