MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
Coma for 3 Seconds
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 • 10:24 PM • 0 comments



Today, I watch Human Condition (the ep where Lee Joon comes to the HC house) and at the end of the episode, there's a preview episode for next week. On the preview, I spotted Jong Kook oppa. As soon as I saw Jong Kook oppa, I went to a coma //exaggerating much// I'm so excited. I watch Human Condition from episode 1. And I saw that they always filmed Jun Hyun samchon in the set //not really// of Escape Crisis No.1. It keeps me wondering when will they film Jong Kook oppa. I feel like I have waited forever just to see Jong Kook oppa made an appearance on Human Condition. Finally, Jong Kook oppa made an appearance on Human Condition //applause//



Today also, I just receive an email saying that I have an interview for a nurse training. I really hope that I get the training program //praying earnestly// I really cannot cope with my school surroundings right now and that makes my performances in school take a downfall. I don't really know why. My Math teacher said that our grades will get better if we can fit in and feel happy with our surroundings. The moment she said that, I finally know what's wrong with me.




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Hungry, Sleepy, Tired
  • On a Rainy Day
  • Bored (?)
  • Hangout with LAAWLY
  • Busted
  • #37thKJKDayHappy
  • What I want...
  • Stress...
  • Finally...
  • Totally Forgot