MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
Not Responding
Friday, September 20, 2013 • 10:18 PM • 0 comments


I'm so stress right now because my laptop keeps not responding. Sometimes I feel like I want to flip my laptop. But if I do that, my father might kill me. He buy me a laptop using his money that he work really hard to get it and I just easily flip it. And, my laptop is the only thing that keeps me connected to the K-Pop world. That's also the reason why I didn't let my sister borrow my laptop. I need to listen to k-pop songs to start my day.



I just finish reading Lynn and Syara's blogs. They said that they want to stop fangirling //sorry if I misinterpret it// Reading their blog makes my heart shaking. It keeps me wondering about my fangirling level. As I know, I just fangirling over Jong Kook oppa only //you heard me right// I didn't fangirling over FT Island anymore.



Next week, I have viva Math //nervous// But I'll imagine that Jong Kook oppa, Hongki and Dongjun are in the audience to make my nervousness go away //it works during my viva PAM last sem// I just said that I'm fangirling over Jong Kook oppa only, so why I'll imagine Hongki and Dongjun? I didn't fangirling over them anymore but they still my biases //Once someone become my bias, they will forever be my bias// //weird sentence//


I don't know what's wrong with kids these days. The kids in my town keep rolling their eyes if they see me //weird// Kids, don't you all realize that you all are still young and didn't have boobs yet. So, why don't you pick someone your own size. And, respect older people and don't roll your eyes to someone older that you. Good thing I'm mature //yeah right// if not I already slap them. I don't know why kids these days really like to call their peers with the word "stupid". I never used that word when I was little and even now I never say that word out loud // I just said it in my mind// //hahaha// I think that kids these days are lack of moral values. Parents, please teach your kids some moral values when they still young.




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Coma for 3 Seconds
  • Hungry, Sleepy, Tired
  • On a Rainy Day
  • Bored (?)
  • Hangout with LAAWLY
  • Busted
  • #37thKJKDayHappy
  • What I want...
  • Stress...
  • Finally...