MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
THE QUEEN IS BACK!!!
Tuesday, May 17, 2016 • 9:01 PM • 0 comments


Make way for the queen coz she's back!!! It's been such a long time since I last updated my blog. I've been busy finding myself and trying to figure out my future...

After looking through the maps and GPS for years, I finally found the road to my future.

************************************************************************

A nurse?
It's keep playing in my head. Why I become a nurse?
Nurse is never been my dream job.
Never in a million years I thought I become a nurse.
But here I am...
Struggling to learn how to become a great nurse.
Struggling to balance out my social life and my work.

Maybe it's my faith and I have to accept it because I don't have any other choice.
Because I already went down the road and I cannot turn back.

Be all in or get all out. There's no halfway....





PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Challenge Accepted
  • #KJKday
  • Hypocrites
  • "Why Do You Like KPop?"
  • Switching Up The Mood
  • Thinks That Come To My Mind During Biology Exam
  • #PrayForBoholAndCebu
  • I Don't Know
  • Aching
  • Not Responding