MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
Hypocrites
Saturday, February 8, 2014 • 11:22 PM • 0 comments


It's been more than 1 month since I last update my blog. That's because I've been really busy with my work. I work for 12 hours straight //what? do you think we're robots//

Since I start working, I feel like my soul and mind are tortured. I just HATE my workplace. It's full of hypocrite people. All the old workers being nice in front of me but they talk behind my back. I don't know what is their problem. It's not like I steal their salary. I think all the old workers at my workplace is CRAZY. I feel so annoyed, bored and stress every time I step on the entrance of my workplace.

Sometimes when things get really bad, I just tell myself "I'm Jong Kook's wife. I'm strong and I can endure whatever is thrown at me".

Today, I meet with my long lost friend, Nafisah. She becoming more beautiful. When I see her, I wonder when I can become beautiful //sigh// maybe just in my dreams.
















PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • "Why Do You Like KPop?"
  • Switching Up The Mood
  • Thinks That Come To My Mind During Biology Exam
  • #PrayForBoholAndCebu
  • I Don't Know
  • Aching
  • Not Responding
  • Coma for 3 Seconds
  • Hungry, Sleepy, Tired
  • On a Rainy Day