MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
"Why Do You Like KPop?"
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 • 12:48 PM • 0 comments


Question that I feel sick and tired of people asking me is "why do you like kpop?"

I don't know why people will get so shocked when they know I'm into kpop. Maybe my personality makes people believe I'm not into kpop. But I'm not really sure. And what make me so stress is when they asked me "why do you like kpop?" in a disgusted tone. Why? Is it wrong for me to like kpop?


And things that make me even more upset is when people criticizing about my outfits.

"Zel, why all your outfits are all like kpop singers outfits?"

I buy all my outfits with my own money. I didn't and will never ask for your money to buy an outfit. So, stop minding other people's business.



The truth is I don't really know why I like kpop and how I got into kpop. Alot of kpoppers have their story on how they get into kpop. But not for me. Kpop just enter my life naturally.






PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Switching Up The Mood
  • Thinks That Come To My Mind During Biology Exam
  • #PrayForBoholAndCebu
  • I Don't Know
  • Aching
  • Not Responding
  • Coma for 3 Seconds
  • Hungry, Sleepy, Tired
  • On a Rainy Day
  • Bored (?)