MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
Thinks That Come To My Mind During Biology Exam
Thursday, November 28, 2013 • 10:04 PM • 0 comments

F again

My future seems to be very dark

What can I do

I choose this path

I choose to kill myself

I choose to turn off the light on the other side of the tunnel

By going on in this road

I regret it

I feel regret with all the decisions that I made

I regret repeating sem 2 exam

I know I will fail again

But I still choose to repeat

What a waste of money

Well

I guess I have to work

But can it support my lavish lifestyle and my shoppaholic habit

Who knows


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • #PrayForBoholAndCebu
  • I Don't Know
  • Aching
  • Not Responding
  • Coma for 3 Seconds
  • Hungry, Sleepy, Tired
  • On a Rainy Day
  • Bored (?)
  • Hangout with LAAWLY
  • Busted