MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
I Don't Know
Friday, October 4, 2013 • 8:36 PM • 0 comments


I don't know FT Island make their comeback last week. How can I call myself a Primadonna //ashamed// Usually I'll wait and do a countdown when they want to release a new song. But this time I don't know about it //hide myself inside a freezer// Speaking about FT Island's comeback, I really like their song <Memory>. Well~ I like all their songs in the latest EP <Thanks To>. Among all the 5 tracks in the EP, my favourite track will be Memory Instrumental. It's so relaxing. I also like the concept of the EP. But what I don't like about their comeback is Hongki's hairstyle. Hongki oppa, please change your hairstyle. To the PD of RM,
please invite FT Island on RM.


Yesterday, Lynn and I were practicing for her Speaking Trial Exam. The topic of our discussion were so hilarious. The 1st topic is "Who should be here?" [A. Abg. G and the rest I don't remember]. The 2nd topic is "Where is Abg. G right now?" [A. in the staff room, B. in the 'moving' room, C. in the music room, D. in the classroom]. Our trial exam has finally ended today //relieved// I think I did well for my PAM, Math and Bio paper. But I did so bad for my Chemistry paper. My head was totally blank. It seems like my Chemistry folder in my brain is empty //hit my head on the wall// Well~ there's no point crying over a split milk. Now, I will focus for my Sem 3 exam.Wish me luck~





PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Aching
  • Not Responding
  • Coma for 3 Seconds
  • Hungry, Sleepy, Tired
  • On a Rainy Day
  • Bored (?)
  • Hangout with LAAWLY
  • Busted
  • #37thKJKDayHappy
  • What I want...