MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
#PrayForBoholAndCebu
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 • 12:00 AM • 0 comments



I was so shocked when I watched the news this morning. They said that there's an earthquake in Cebu this morning. And then I tell my mom about it and asked whether Cebu is near Bohol. My mom said that Cebu is so near to Bohol Island. Well~ I'm not really good about the world geography //that explain a lot// My mom immediately call my lola (grandma) in Bohol. When my mom was calling my lola, my mom can hear the people screaming at the back because the ground is still shaking. My lola said that the kitchen and her room has collapse. That made my mom feel so worried about my lola safety. I really hope all my family members in the Philippines are safe.



Switching up the mood for a bit. Today is Hari Raya Aidiladha. Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all the Muslims in the world. Including Eid this time, I already celebrated two Eid with Jong Kook oppa //slap myself// Jong Kook oppa looks so handsome and hot in his red Baju Melayu //slap myself again// Ignore what I just said. The truth is Raya Aidiladha this time is so similar to an ordinary day. It's so boring. No special event is happening. I just eat and sleep the whole day. I think I gain a few kilos. I guess I need to have an extra workout tomorrow.




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I Don't Know
  • Aching
  • Not Responding
  • Coma for 3 Seconds
  • Hungry, Sleepy, Tired
  • On a Rainy Day
  • Bored (?)
  • Hangout with LAAWLY
  • Busted
  • #37thKJKDayHappy