MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
Switching Up The Mood
Thursday, November 28, 2013 • 10:43 PM • 0 comments


Okay~it's time to switch up the mood after my "dark" entry. Just 1 more paper after I'm free. I really wish the time goes by really really fast. I need to get the weight of studying off my shoulder. I plan to go on job hunting this weekend and hopefully by the day of my last paper, I already have a job. I'm planning to start working on the day after my last exam paper. I want to work because there are so many things that I want to buy - a tablet, Faddy Robot t-shirt, driving license.



Thing that happen today

Me and my niece were feeding my cat
Me: Why the cat is not eating his food?
My niece: If our cat doesn't want to eat, we give them LOVE.
Me: *speechless*


On Sunday last week, I meet my long-time crush on a birthday party *excited*.
At first, I was siting and come this man but I can't see his face. I look at his back view and I thought that the boy is cute *even though I didn't see his face yet*. And then this girl *whom he's come with* give him a plate and I thought that the girl must be his girlfriend //disappointed// And suddenly he turned around and it's my crush. At that time I realize that the girl is his big sis //phew// But the sad thing is he didn't recognize me anymore //crying in the freezer// Well~ I didn't blame him for not recognizing me because the last time we meet was back in 2006.
On the time that he and his family want to go home. My father asked his friend (the owner of the house where the party was held) where they live? *pointing finger at my crush and his family* My father's friend said that they live near my house. I was in shocked. I know that my crush live in the same neighborhood as me but I don't know he live near my house.





PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Thinks That Come To My Mind During Biology Exam
  • #PrayForBoholAndCebu
  • I Don't Know
  • Aching
  • Not Responding
  • Coma for 3 Seconds
  • Hungry, Sleepy, Tired
  • On a Rainy Day
  • Bored (?)
  • Hangout with LAAWLY