MY LIFE
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
#KJKday
Friday, April 25, 2014 • 10:29 AM • 0 comments

Today is 25th April and it`s Jong Kook oppa`s 38th birhtday.



Happy Birthday Jong Kook oppa...
Stay hot, handsome, cute and healthy...
Wish you all the best...



Jong Kook oppa, please make a comeback this year. I`ve been waiting 2 years now for your comeback.




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , my name is Leizel Raman but you can just simply call me Zel. I'm a Primadonna, ZE:A's and Papitus :)

LEE HONG KI


" LOVE "

OTHERS;


>> hong ki log in
date 2/3/13:
at:10 am


>> jong kook log in
date : 25/04/13
at: 12pm


>> dong jun log in
date: 11/02/13
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Hypocrites
  • "Why Do You Like KPop?"
  • Switching Up The Mood
  • Thinks That Come To My Mind During Biology Exam
  • #PrayForBoholAndCebu
  • I Don't Know
  • Aching
  • Not Responding
  • Coma for 3 Seconds
  • Hungry, Sleepy, Tired